HR Original Staci Wade 783
Beautiful hand tooled wade saddle with matching stirrups and flank strap. It looks good but also works hard with a durable rawhide covered wood tree, built like a tank to handle all your tough riding. The butterfly cut skirt helps with contact to your horse and reduces bulk under the leg. There are strings for all your trail gear or tools. Take it hunting, working, camping – it’s a great all around saddle. Made in Texas.
- Wood Horn Bull Hide Covered Tree Weight 30 Lbs.
- 6 3/4″ Gullet 13 1/2 Bar Spread 92 Degree Angle
- Skirt: 26.5″ for 16″ seat size
- Weight: Approx 34 lbs including rear flank straps
- Real Wool Lining Available All Seat Sizes 14″ thru 17″ and 1/2 Sizes
- Rough Out Hard Seat Fenders And Main Skirt Slotted Jockey With Tooled
- Exposed Stirrup Leathers 5 Inch Cantle With Swivel Cut On Binder Mule Wrapped Horn
- 6 Strings On Clip And Dees Pre Turned Stirrups 3 Inch Flank Tooled Flank Billets
- Tooling Pattern Shridan Floral Dyed Back Ground And Then Antique Finish
- Leather Off Billet And Tie Strap
- 4 Inch Bell Stirrups