Wintec Pro Jump HART
The Wintec Pro Jump HART saddle is a designed for the serious jumper. With a sleek, modern design it offers a secure and comfortable ride over fences. The saddle is made with HART technology, which allows the tree width to be easily adjusted to fit a range of horses. It is also crafted from durable synthetic materials, making it easy to maintain and affordable. The Wintec Pro Jump HART saddle is available in a range of sizes to accommodate riders of different heights. Whether you’re a seasoned jumper or just starting out, the Wintec Pro Jump HART saddle is an excellent choice for riders looking for a high-performance saddle that can adapt to a variety of horses.
- Protective cushioning through the CAIR® Cushion Panel System. It uses air to distribute the rider’s weight fluidly across the horse’s back.
- Precision custom fit with the EASY-CHANGE™ Fit Solution, comprised of the EASY-CHANGE Gullet system and the EASY-CHANGE Riser system. Riders can select the optimal gullet width for the horse’s current shape and muscling, and make adjustments within the saddle panels for optimal balance and clearance. All adjustments are measurable, symmetrical and completely reversible.
- Ergonomic flex through the lightweight and durable Elastiflex Tree, which provides the lateral flexion to work with the horse’s muscular movement in every stride.
- Free movement supported by Performance Panel Technology shaped to support the horse’s natural motion and positioned to create a wide channel to clear the spine.
- Superior rider performance aided by Comfort Seat Technology. The seat gently supports the rider’s ability to move with the horse.
- Ergonomic Stirrup Bar: Places the buckle of a stirrup leather in a recessed position to reduce bulk under your thigh.
- Adjustable Flexibloc System: Enables you to customize thigh support to your preference.
- Quick-change billet system: Allows customization by a saddler or saddle fitter and provides the assurance that billets can be returned to factory standard for the life of the saddle.
- Adjustable Y-girthing: Allows for an ideal adjustment and promotes saddle stability.