Toklat T3 Matrix SHIM Felt Pad
IIntroducing the T3 Matrix Shim Pad from Toklat – a versatile product that can be tailored to your horse’s needs. The T3 Performance Pads by Toklat provides excellent impact protection, similar to the gear worn by NFL players, and are capable of withstanding powerful hits.
These pads are lightweight and breathable, ensuring your horse stays comfortable in the summer heat. The pad’s non-slip military-grade topper keeps it firmly in place, even on challenging terrain. Additionally, the pad is ergonomically designed to allow maximum freedom of movement for your horse.
The Shim pad includes six pockets on either side of the spine, each containing two 1/4″ customizable felt shims. This offers a total of 12 shims, which can be adjusted to your horse’s specific needs. It’s important to note that the pad should not be used with all 12 shims at once. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
- An all-in-one pad with Impact Protection inserts AND shims.
- Full-length Impact Protection inserts that cushion, protect, and absorb up to 90% of the energy transferred between horse and rider.
- Shims that allow the rider to adjust an imperfect saddle fit, or compensate for asymmetrical muscle development. Build up side to side or front to back, as needed.
- This pad is not intended to be used with all of the shims at one time. If you find that you need all of the shims, you don’t need a shim pad. Refer to the regular Matrix Pad
- Detailed shimming instructions can be found
- The shim pad comes with three internal full-length pockets on either side of the spine, each pre-filled with two 1/4″ customizable felt shims for a total of 12 shims.
- Shims and Impact Protection inserts are accessed through velcro closure on the spine.
- A rugged non-slip military-grade fabric topper.
- Compression-resistant, orthopedic-grade felt lining.
- Extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Correctly placed cut-out for close-contact leg position.
- High profile for maximum wither clearance.
- Ergonomic design for maximum freedom of movement.
- CARE: Remove inserts and shims, brush, hose, and hang dry.
What this means for your horse:
- A noticeably more comfortable back and rounded top-line
- Aids in maintaining a healthy back
What this means for you:
- A more secure seat and less bouncing in the saddle
- Less stress on the back, knees, and ankles